Sunday 27 January 2008

The final pics!

Ok, its been a long while since I updated the blog... but the arcade cab was finished in November time and here are the final pics!


Playing that old classic 'Narc'...



If you look closely, you can see the buttons lit up for the controls! Its more spectacular at night, but the pictures come out like crap!

Well, thats just about it from me. I hope you enjoyed my blog and if you are thinking of making an arcade cabinet - DONT DO IT!!!! LOL.... only joking :-)

Sure its hard work, it can be expensive and you probably have better things to do - but for those of us aged 30+ who remember the days in the arcades as kids, there is no better sound, than the sound of the arcade classics!!!

If you would like any info on the arcade cab, or any tips - then ask an expert. If you want any other information then feel free to drop me a line....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great to see it finally finished... looks uber-cool!

well done,

Jon