Tuesday 21 August 2007

I'm not dead!!!

Its been a while since I've posted as I've bene waiting for my Arcade Controls to arrive from New York.

They finally arrived on Monday and now I can start the second stage of the Project - though I feel that I am back at square one again! After starting out as a woodworking virgin, I was very pleased to come through it relatively unscathed and am proud of the cabinet sitting behind me.

Now though, as I look into the cardboard box of assorted buttons, wires, circuit boards, LEDs, connectors etc, I know I have got to start all over again as I know nothing about electronics!!!

Ah well, hopefully I will take to it as well as the carpentary.

Here is a very early draft of the control panel layout and a sneak preview of the mini steering wheel control!


Till next time...

No comments: