Thursday 26 July 2007

Just a real quickie for today...

The paint arrived yesterday! After spending days trying to find a retailer that sold 'semi-gloss' Black paint to no avail, one last web search took me to "The Green Shop" who sell natural products.

I was a bit hesistant at first as the paint contains no dangerous products - so no lead or any other chemicals normally found in paint - its all made from natural goods! The finish is superb though, the paint went on very nicely, no fumes and now its dry, it really looks the part!

All this means that I can now finally assemble the cabinet in my room and the construction of the main cabinet is now over!

More pictures to come on Saturday of a full erection - stay tuned for those!

3 comments:

brian said...

Nice work Paul,not sure about seeing Full Erection on Saturday........
Have you had probs.with your e,mail address can't get through to you?

Unknown said...

What do you plan to do about the screw heads?

Plastic caps?

Paul Boreham said...

Yea, though I've assembled it today and as the screws are black and the cab is painted black, you cannot hardly see the screws.

I'm not looking for 100% perfection, so I'm happy!